Ramco (UK) Ltd are looking for an Office Administrator to join the team - find out more about the position below!
Job Title: Office Administrator
Responsible to: Sales Manager
Ramco are looking for an Office Administrator to complement our existing Sales and Accounts Team. The successful applicant will be required to work within a fast-paced environment assisting in the day to day running of the business. It will be a hands-on role assisting with the setup and administration of auctions, maintaining stock ledgers and processing accounts paperwork.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- A hands-on role with the setup and administration of our monthly auction sales
- Maintaining accurate company records
- Handling customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or by email
- Learning product knowledge and sales techniques
- Market research for new products
- Manual accounts entry into Sage (no experience necessary)
- Be friendly and confident in communicating in English (both verbal and written)
- Good level of common sense and intelligence
- Able to work well under pressure
- An eye for detail with strong organisational skills and focus
- Willingness to learn new processes and IT applications
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
To ensure we have the right people with the right skills, applicants are required to send in their CV with a covering letter detailing how they meet the requirements of the above job role. Please ensure examples of experience and scenarios are detailed within the covering letter to evidence competency. You may be asked to complete basic tasks as part of an interview to display your skills.
If you have any queries or questions about the job role or this process please contact Elliott Griffen, Sales Manager, on 01754 880880 / 07760750436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org