Ramco is looking for a Logistics Facilitator to complement its existing team. The successful applicant will be required to work within a fast-paced office environment assisting in the day-to-day running of the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Arranging the collection and delivery of our clients' assets with hauliers and transport providers
- Coordinating the delivery of goods to customers
- Handling general enquiries face-to-face, over the phone, or by email
- Liaising across departments to ensure all orders are processed and shipped as expected
- Streamlining shipping and transportation processes
- Managing activities throughout the processing and transportation cycle to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- An eye for detail with strong organisational skills and focus
- Willingness to learn new processes and applications
- Proficient in IT with experience in Excel and Word
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- Previous logistics experience not essential as training will be provided
- Strong analytical skills
To ensure we have the right people with the right skills, applicants are required to send in their CV with a covering letter detailing how they meet the requirements of the above job role. Please ensure examples of experience and scenarios are detailed within the covering letter to evidence competency. You may be asked to complete basic tasks as part of an interview to display your skills.
If you have any queries or questions about the job role or this process please contact Adrian Foreman, Head of Operations, on 01754 880880 / 07587132022.
Application deadline: 16/07/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, 40 hours per week
Salary: £20,800.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
All employees are required to wear a mask inside the facility. We are not allowing customer collections at this current time. Hand sanitiser stations are present throughout the facility. The facility is cleaned thoroughly daily.